Labels

Wednesday

Sunday Cruising

The Sunday just gone I attended a boat ride down Melbourne's Yarra River to celebrate our Canadian/Australian friends' recently acquired Aussie citizenship.  
The weather put on a grand show for them and their crew and I loved the whole event.  Our hosts were super kind in setting up such an activity and I was super happy to fall in love a bit more with the city in which I grew up, Melbourne. 
I also now want to do this sort of activity every weekend so must get onto a boat license and a boat when feasible. 
AND I want a house, on a river, with a little jetty.  That is all I ask.
Oh and some good company, champagne and macarons while we're at it :)

Papa T sporting his Harlem headwear.  Quel groover.

I OK'd the cap on the condition there was one for me to wear too.

Hostess with the mostess






The jetties - are they not gorge? 






Even the slightly tumbling down ones.  Not sure if people sit here or not . . . 


Splendid time, all round!  Thanks to J & S for the great party and cruisey Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pop your comment here, yo!