Labels

Tuesday

I heart pottery

Yesterday I finally spent (half of) a voucher for a small gallery in Melbourne that I have had in my possession for ages now.  I actually quite like vouchers as gifts, especially ones that are for things that I wouldn't ordinarily think to splurge on, at least.
I'm a bit mad for pottery and ceramics.  I fell in love with the rustic character of hand-crafted cups and bowls when I was WWOOFing in the States last year.  Many places I stayed (namely in the northern parts of the West Coast) had small collections of one-of-a-kind items produced by people in the local communities.  
So when I received the Skepsi Gallery news that a pottery exhibit was on I was super jazzed to finally spend my (more than two-year-old) voucher.  Thank you, Skepsi for allowing me to use it, hahaha!
I'll be back for a second round before the 18th of this month.
But look what I picked up in Round 1:


Divine!  It reminds me of the seashell on the seashore.
One that carries a café latté . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pop your comment here, yo!